route via ani

Is there somewhere to route calls by customer ani ?

so it would do a different route if an ani appeared?

ie. DID route

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
endpoint1=416xxxXXXX

so calls to 416xxxXXXX always go to endpoint "endpoint1"

unless they were in other list that had ANI's specified
so

[ ani-whatever ]
4165551212=endpoint_alternate

So if caller dialing from 4165551212, hit the GK we could route him elsewhere.  My app is for incoming Call center stuff with DID's aimed at GK

Thanks
-Jody

Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:
Yes, I'm preparing a patch that will be commited to the cvs.
But this will not be any new idea, just an improvement over
the existing code to handle some special situations in a more
efficient way.