From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ap.Muthu
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 8:59 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jan Willamowius
Subject:  PHPgnugkstatus v0.5 released

Hi Jan,

Please download the v0.5 of PHPGNUgkStatus from:-
http://www.acefone.com/pgk05.zip (8.4 KB)

All files are changed and they can be uploaded straight.

Now sports DeRegister All EndPoints and Reload Config.

Regards,
Ap.Muthu
apmuthu@xxxxxxx

presented by Daniel Robbins, President and CEO of GenToo technologies. Learn
everything from fundamentals to system