Re: PHPgnugkstatus v0.5 released

Hi Oleg,

All instances of 192.168.1.1 in both vdir.php and vcalls.php need to be
replaced with your GK's IP address.

All instances of fgets($fp) in dereg.inc.php, vcalls.php and vdir.php need
to be replaced with fgets($fp,4096) if you are using PHP version lower than
v4.2.0.

There has been no provision made in PHPGNUgkStatus for any password access
to port 7000 of the gk.

If you wish to change the Gk status port it must be done by replacing all
instances of 7000 in dereg.inc.php, vcalls.php and vdir.php .

Regards,
Ap.Muthu