Re: Re: Placing calls between two endpoints behind different NATs

Last night I was able to make the two gatekeepers talk to each other,
but I still have a couple of questions:
1. Whenever I receive a call from the neighbor gatekeeper I
see the following message:
LRJ|217.153.119.19|franc:h323_ID|AGBPL_GK1|securityDenial;
LRJ|217.153.119.19|franc:h323_ID|AGBPL_GK1|securityDenial;
LRJ|217.153.119.19|franc:h323_ID|AGBPL_GK1|securityDenial;
LRJ|217.153.119.19|franc:h323_ID|AGBPL_GK1|securityDenial;
LRJ|217.153.119.19|franc:h323_ID|AGBPL_GK1|securityDenial;

2. The second gatekeeper is natted and connects to me with no problem,
so GK2 defines GK1 as its neighbor. How do I define that GK2 is
neighbor of GK1 without the need of opening a direct connection? To
what I have seen opening neighborhood with one GK is not bidirectional,
they both have to open an independent connection to the other GK.

Thanks in advance,
     Franc