Re: Placing calls between two endpoints behind different NATs

Hi,
I am trying to do exactly the same, but I went through a horrible time
doing it.

I have managed to allow one user call another in the same network with
proxy for same nat. So everything goes to the gatekeeper and then comes
back.
But unfortunately I have not been able to establish a connection between
an internal endpoint and another endpoint on the public network.
What worked is video being sent, but not audio! That was really strange!

I then believe that for the configuration you are looking for you will
have to set up two gatekeepers.

If you need to make some tests please write to my e-mail and we can setup
an environment.
Regards,
      Franc