Radius and Forwarding Issue

Hello,

I am fairly new to H323, but have the basics well in hand. Over the
past 2 months I have been playing around with the gatekeeper, mcu and
openam without security, with much sucess. I have 2 sites (one each with
a gk, one with openam on it's own box) structured as below

[gk1]--

      |----[firewall]----{internet}----[firewall]----[gk2]

[am1]--

gk1/gk2 = full proxy mode, set up as neighbours
am1     = setup without gatekeeper, runs well

I was able to successfully route calls between gk1/2 (set up as neighbours)
and have endpoints that forward to the openam box (if the user had voice
mail set up).

This week, I added Radius authentication and accounting to gk1. gk2 is
meant as an open demo for users to connect to and call established
users registered on the gk1 system.

Now, I find that users registered on gk1 can call each other. Users on
gk2 can call users on gk1. The problems I am now having are:

1. Users registered on gk1 can no longer forward to the openam box. The
   forward on the endpoints (openphone) is set to extension@openamip
   (ie. 1000@xxxxxxx). I would like to be able to use multiple, independant
   OpenAM boxes for various reasons. I am now getting ARJ from radius since
   "extension" does not exist in the Radius db.

2. Users registered on gk2 cannot call endpoints registered on gk2 (with no
   access security) since they do not appear in the radius db. The goal of
   gk2 is the user downloads the endpoint, is allowed to connect and call
   a user on gk1. For demo purposes, it would be ideal then, for the user
   on gk2 to be able to call the user on gk1 back.

Also, I did a lot of googling before posting, and have found that the
documentation for all these systems, particularly integration, is hard to
come by. Does anyone have any pointers to "how-to" or newbie guides?

Thanks in advance!

--
Tony Holmes

Founder and Senior Systems Architect