Re: Radius and Forwarding Issue

On +Mar 17, Tony Holmes wrote:

> I am fairly new to H323, but have the basics well in hand. Over the
> past 2 months I have been playing around with the gatekeeper, mcu and
> openam without security, with much sucess. I have 2 sites (one each with
> a gk, one with openam on it's own box) structured as below

Okay, showing my newishness, it was a little while after I wrote this email
that I saw what the problem is. (prompted by my own statement of what was
going on).

In the Radius section, auth was taking place on an RRQ and ARQ. It was always
giving Auth Failed for ARQ's with end points not registered in Radius. I removed
the ARQ requirement and *viola* got the behaviour I was used to before.

Hopefully this little lesson will help someone in future. You may hand me my
pointy hat now. :)

--
Tony Holmes

Founder and Senior Systems Architect