VoIP with private IPs behind NAT/PAT

Hi everybody,

I've got the following idea how to setup my VoIP infrastructure, but to my mind its getting critical to get it work with private IP addresses on both sides.

Will this work with GnuGK...maybe with one installation on each site?

My situation:

Client1 (192.168.0.3)

Linux Server with GnuGK (192.168.0.2)

DSL-Router (192.168.0.1) with Dyndns-Account and changing public IP

 Internet

Router with static public IP

Client2 in private network (10....)

I've only access to the first router (the DSL-router) in order to maybe forward ports or so...I don't know what type of router is on the other side an what it supports...

Thanks in advance for your help,
Tobi