-Saad Faisal

From: "Saad Faisal" <saad_faisal1976@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

Sorry about my previous message, i wasnt paying attention to the docs :) . Actually the MySQLAliasAuth doesnt has any PasswordField section(its basically in the MySQLAuth). Now another question is

How can i use the MySQLAliasAuth section , it seems that it is checking an unknown Password column. Do i need to create it in my table, because another close inspection in the code(gkauth.cxx MySQLAuthBase::MySQLInit() ) shows this

PString select_clause(PString::Printf,
	"select %s from %s where %s = '%%0:id'",
	(const char *)query,
	(const char *)table,
	(const char *)alias
);

the query variable has been set to "Password" in the lines just before this one. I am a little confuse in this area, so can somebody shed some light on this issue.

-Saad Faisal