RE: MySQLAliasAuth

Hi

Sorry about my previous message, i wasnt paying attention to the docs :) . Actually the MySQLAliasAuth doesnt has any PasswordField section(its basically in the MySQLAuth). Now another question is

How can i use the MySQLAliasAuth section , it seems that it is checking an unknown Password column. Do i need to create it in my table, because another close inspection in the code(gkauth.cxx MySQLAuthBase::MySQLInit() ) shows this

PString select_clause(PString::Printf,
	"select %s from %s where %s = '%%0:id'",
	(const char *)query,
	(const char *)table,
	(const char *)alias
);

the query variable has been set to "Password" in the lines just before this one. I am a little confuse in this area, so can somebody shed some light on this issue.

-Saad Faisal

Hi

I am using GNUGK ver 2.0.7 and I would like to implement a simple MYSQL
authentication mechanism using MySQLAliasAuth. I have already searched the
archives with no luck so far. My Config is as follows

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
MySQLAliasAuth=sufficient;RRQ

[MySQLAliasAuth]
Host=192.168.1.6
Database=aliasDB
User=myuser
Password=mypassword
Table=callcard
IDField=cardserialno
PasswordField=pincode

When i launch a ohphone executable with the following parameters

ohphone -g 192.168.1.3 -l -a -u test

I receive a RRJ from the server with a reason as SecurityDenial. Inspecting
the LOG at level 4 shows the following

gkauth.cxx(818)   MySQL   Connect to server 192.168.1.6, database aliasDB
gkauth.cxx(828)   MySQL   select Password from callcard where cardserialno =
'%0:id'
gkauth.cxx(832)   MySQL   Ready for query
gkauth.cxx(784)   MySQL   BadQuery: Unknown column 'Password'  in 'field
list'
gkauth.cxx(295)   GKAuth MySQLAliasAuth check failed

Now as you can see even though i have specified a PasswordField in the
config section, the query seems to be still selecting a Password
column(which in my case doesnt exist in my callcard table). Also there is
one more thing that is interesting and that is the comparison with the
IDField column is done with a unknown ID "%0:id" which is also
unrecognizable. Kindly outline any help in this regard.

-Saad Faisal