NATed endpoint with neighbor gk.

Does gnugk v2.0.7 has the following feateure.
My environment is that two gks, gkA, and gkB, and gkB is gkA's neighbor gk.
If the both two endpoints are NATed and register in the same gk. It works.
But if two endpoionts are NATed, and the epA is register in gkA, the epB is
register in gkB. Then epA can't call to epB, can anybody tell me why?
Or gnugk v2.0.7 doesn't support NATed endpoints communication between
different gk?