please help !

hello, maybe someone can help me with that. The scenario is this.
I have 2 Cisco ATAs 186 in 2 points, and the gk (gnugk) all working perfectly. The thing is that now i have another point that has a cisco AS5350 cisco gateway and i don´t know what to do in order to interconnect it with the ATAs.
Do i need to declare it on the GK ? how can i do that ?, what do i need to do from the gw side ?.
Please if someone can help me i will really appreciate it !!.

Regards
Andres