Question about [PrefixAuth]

Hi,

I've been playing with PrefixAuth for the past few days, yet I have some
problems implementing it.

I am running gnugk with over 100 users registered while I have a gw which
allows them to access a local PSTN line by dailing "9" on their IP PHones.
I'd like to create PrefixAuth rules based on alias, which means I will deny
all access before I specify which alias I allow the gw to be accessable.

I understand the rules could be long and hard to keep track, also I've been
experiencing unpredictable results if the rule sets gets too long.  So my
question is can PrefixAuth support a large scale rule sets???  or is there a
better way of doing so by using Radius or some other methods?!?

Here's the section in my config file:

[Gatekeeper:Auth]
PrefixAuth=required;LRQ,ARQ
default=allow
[PrefixAuth]
9=deny ipv4:0/0|allow alias:john|allow alias:may|allow alias:peter|allow
alias:sam|allow alias:andy|allow.................... (and so on and so forth)
ALL=allow ipv4:0/0

I also tried the spliting the deny & allow rules in 2 lines, which doesn't
work!!

[Gatekeeper:Auth]
PrefixAuth=required;LRQ,ARQ
default=allow
[PrefixAuth]
9=deny ipv4:0/0
9=allow alias:john|allow alias:may|allow alias:peter|allow alias:sam|allow
alias:andy|allow.................... (and so on and so forth)
ALL=allow ipv4:0/0

Please Help!!