Gatekeeper to connect two NATed clients?

Hello

I have two NATed clients and one of their gateways running linux.
Can I use gatekeeper on the linux nat firewall to let the clients
register there and call each other (or at least in one direction)?

At least one client ist running Windows so tunneling and other H.323v2
features are (said to be) not available unless you can point me to a
Netmeeting alternative.

bye,

-christian-