Problem with neigbour gatekeepers and routed mode.

Hi,

I am having a problem with the [RasServ::Neigbors] section.

I have a gatekeeper of a provider listed here, and 2 local gatekeepers.

like:

localgk1=10.10.20.34:1719;
localgk2=10.10.20.35:1719;
providergk=1.2.3.4:1719;*

The provider expects all of the signalling to come from 1 IP, so I was
hoping to use the Routed mode functionality of the gnugk, but looking at
the trace logs, the gnugk is just forwarding the LRQs from localgk1 and
localgk2 to providergk.

Is routed mode only intended for gw targets, or is there something I am
missing here?

--
David Stanaway <kerneld@fastmail.com.au>