Re: Problems w. Proxy mode 2.2 prebeta3 with Cisco 3640

Hello Michal!

Thank you for your response. Even at tracelevel 5 nothing happens, when I
make test calls. Because of that I verified by using tcpdump, that the Cisco
is indeed sending packets to port 1720 at the host at which gnugk is
running.

Regarding my choosen configuration: You should clarify the manual regarding
the proxy configuration. I cite for the documentation web page
--------------------------------
 Section [RoutedMode]
Case III.
The gatekeeper routes the H.245 control channel, as well as all logical
channels, including RTP/RTCP for audio and video, and T.120 channel for
data. In this case, no traffic is passed directly between the endpoints.
This is usually called an H.323 Proxy, which can be regarded as an
H.323-H.323 gateway.

This section defines the gatekeeper routed mode options (case I & II). The
proxy feature is defined in the next section. All settings in this section
are affected by reloading.

Because of that I thought the entries in the RoutedMode section are not
relevant, if you use the GW in proxy mode. Furthermore in the proxy.ini
sample file from the etc directory the H245Routed mode is disabled:

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0

Best regards