RE: Non-registered GW---GNUgk --- Non-registered GW

Thanks, Ray.

I understand what did you mention in the email. However, my case is a
little bit different. I configured a perm endpoint to a termination
AS5300 (own by others, which DOES NOT register to my GK) with proper
prefix. I can use IP phone or VoIP GW (which register to my GK) to route
call to that AS5300 without any problem.

Right now, I have a new customer want to send traffic to me, and I want
to route to that AS5300. I think about two ways to do it:

1. Configure GNUgk as a GW to register to that customer's GK (if that
customer has its own GK). This solution is mention on the manual. I know
how to set it up.

2. If customer doesn't have GK, and He don't want to register to my GK
(for any reason). He will just send me as a regular GW-to-GW traffic to
me.

On second option, I just wondering is this a valid configuration or not.

Joseph Chen