Re: Non-registered GW---GNUgk --- Non-registered GW

> Right now, I have a new customer want to send traffic to me, and I want
> to route to that AS5300. I think about two ways to do it:
>
> 1. Configure GNUgk as a GW to register to that customer's GK (if that
> customer has its own GK). This solution is mention on the manual. I know
> how to set it up.

well even in this case you can do this in 2 ways. customer gk can register
with gnugk gk, you must enter this customer gk as neighbor and you can define
which prefixes that he will send to you. the other is as you suggest in that
you can config gnugk to register with customer gk as if gnugk is GW and
include which prefix you wish him to send you.

> 2. If customer doesn't have GK, and He don't want to register to my GK
> (for any reason). He will just send me as a regular GW-to-GW traffic to
> me.

this will also work as long as the calls the customer sends you have the
proper prefix that will allow gnugk to send call to supplier cisco. if they
dont have correct prefix, you can always use the re-write section to change
the digits from what he sends to the proper prefix for the receiving gw.

regards
ray