NAT Traversal and GK

I can get NAT traversal to all work fine by proxying but this involves all
the RTP traffic going through the GK. What I'd really like is for the GK
to be able to cope with NATed endpoints but without having to do the
full proxy. Is there any way to make gk get around the NAT problem by
simply (!) rewriting the call setup traffic with the correct reply addresses
thus enabling the RTP traffic to go direct between the endpoints?

Thanks

Steve
Name: Dr Steve Mace
E-mail: steve@solwise.co.uk
http://www.solwise.co.uk
Tel: 0845 458 4558 (local rate)
Fax: 0845 458 4559
Intl. Fax: +44 1482 672877
VoIP: solwise-voip.co.uk/213.249.152.211