GnuGK stop responding

Hello All
I installed GnuGK recenly and have some problem
1) I make call
Phone -> Cisco 1751 -> GnuGK - > termination gateway .. :)
i make one call, immediately make othet ..
All is ok .
But .. very often .. after making few sucessful calls .. i can't make a call
..
I even don't see any call request in GnuGK log ..
But if i restart GnuGK .. all begen to work immediately ..
on my cisco - i get " no route to destination " - and any responce from
GnuGK ..
so while i have problem like this .. i can' tuse GK normally ..