Help on PSTN Gateway Hardware

Hello,
  I am looking for help in selecting a PSTN gateway hardware card and
gateway software which will work with GNUGk. I was exploring the Linejack
card initially but it seems that it will not work with the latest
motherboards as it is an ISA card. Can someone please clarify this if it
will fit in the new motherboards ?

The other card is from digium (FXO - Single Port) but the gateway software
is Asterisk. I would be grateful if you can share your experiences on the
setup and configuration.

has anyone tried the Tjnet gateway card to work with GNUgk?

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak.