----- Original Message -----
From: "P. P." <block111@mail.ru>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 4:14 PM

> Hello everybody.
> I have some troble configuring gnugk - I'm not even sure if I'm on the right way... Please, help me to understand how
to make this thing work.
> My config is simple - I want my endpoint to register and then dial some destination.
> I set a destination to 5c./min. and when I call this destination radius replies in accounting responce h323 session
time out; however, the endpoint continues to talk even after the timeout - going into negative ballance. The thing is
that all this works fine with another GK, but not with gnugk. After reading mailing lists and manulal from top to bottom
I haven't found any reason for my simple configuration to fail, on the other hand, it seems that it should work. Please
point me in the right direction - I already spent too much time on such a simple problem...