De: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] En nombre de
Zygmuntowicz Michal
Enviado el: Lunes, 22 de Diciembre de 2003 07:35 p.m.
Para: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re:  3 min timeout

You are probably using the signaling routed mode, but the signaling
channel for the call is not routed through both gatekeepers. This result
in the call state "connected" for the first gatekeeper and "unconnected"
for the second one. Timeout for unconnected calls is 180 seconds. It
will be possible to disable this timeout in 2.0.7 version of the gk.

The best solution for you would be to force the signaling channel to be
routed to the second gatekeeper.