----- Original Message -----
From: "James Lertora" <jlertora@patton.com>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 11:28 PM

I  had posted a question about getting a three minute timeout a few weeks
back.
I am using two GKs on two separate networks in an alternate GK setup.
Basically they are mirrored.
When I monitor the monitor port on the GK I can consistently reproduce
getting a 180 time restriction
on calls from one endpoint to another, both endpoints registering on
separate GKs.

Is this a confirmed bug by anyone here using the GKs in a topology as this ?