3 min timeout

Title: Message
Hi all.
I  had posted a question about getting a three minute timeout a few weeks back.
I am using two GKs on two separate networks in an alternate GK setup. Basically they are mirrored.
When I monitor the monitor port on the GK I can consistently reproduce getting a 180 time restriction
on calls from one endpoint to another, both endpoints registering on separate GKs.

Is this a confirmed bug by anyone here using the GKs in a topology as this ?

Thanks again!

James Lertora
Technical Support
Patton Electronics
mailto:support@patton.com

New!
Enhanced Warranty and Advanced Replacements are now available for RAS products.
Join the Patton users group and learn how others are using the Patton RAS.

See www.patton.com/support http://www/patton.com/support  for more information.

Software/Drivers -->  http://upgrades.patton.com