GK Hierarchy

Hi, I want to configure more than 1 GK to place Calls to PSTN, in an
environment with Cisco AS5300 GW.... I want to do this
For example:

Client1 ATA	     	     Client3 GW
Client2 ATA            Client4 ATA
     |			  |
     |			  |
  GK1			       GK2

     |   ---------- \--------------------------\
     |	         \	                        \
GW PSTN1		GW PSTN2			    GW PSTN3

How you see, all GW PSTN are registered against GK1, but I want to place
calls to GW PSTN from GK2....

For example

GK1:

GKRouted=1

PermanentEndpoints
GW1=xx.xx.xx.xx,1#
GW2=xx.xx.xx.xx,2#
GW3=xx.xx.xx.xx,3#

GK2:
GKRouted=1

Permanent EndPoints
GW1=xx.xx.xx.xx,1#
GW2=xx.xx.xx.xx,2#
GW3=xx.xx.xx.xx,3#

Obviusly I want to mantain CDR's files for calls originated from both
GK....

In this example, if I place a Call from GK1 to GW1 for example, all work
OK, but when I want to place a call from GK2 to GW1, call is
disconnected after 180 secs.... I think this is because Signalling is
controlled by GK1 because GW1 is registered against that GK (GK1)....
And how call is not registered in GK1, is like a call that not exists
for GK1...

Somebody knows how I can do this scenario example for all work OK?.... I
want GK1 make his own CDR and GK2 other one.

GW are Cisco AS5300....

If someone knows something about this, please help me....