Using port 1739

Just one more thing related to the RAS failure email that I just posted.
The ATA is sending the gatekeeperRequest with Source port: 1739
The gnugk is sending the gatekeeperConfirm to the ATA, to Destination port: 1739

Do you think this may be the problem ?

I was expecting to have port 1719 as the source port from the ATA.

Thanks