Re: Problems running 2.2.3 on RH9

> I suspect the gcc/ginutils "addicts" will say it is a user problem :)
>
> Looking at the original email, it could be that some of the compile
> flags being used are not compatible with the libraries being linked.
> That could cause link problems like the one he is seeing.
>
>   Craig

Would like some clarification of that.  If you mean gnugk
option flags, I would ask what combinations of options wasn't expected to
work .  Other than that I'm not aware of selecting any compile flags, and
I have seen these errors.  Could well believe the Makefiles and script
were setting some bad flags for me, but that surely is just another way of
saying there is a bug.