Re: GK and redundancy and Backup

Hi, Sebastian
I didn't understand, if you really need to register Cisco with GK.
You can to wright deal-peers without session-target ras, and describe
session-targets both GK's. Or you can register Cisco with 1'st GK and describe
session-target 2'nd GK IP.
Of course, both GK's must support unregistered endpoints.
Igor

--
С уважением,
Прохоров Игорь