GK and redundancy and Backup

Title: Mensaje
Hi.... I need somebody help configuring this

I want to use 1 GK for some clients and other GK for other clients, with different Rewrite Rules. Too I have A lot of Cisco 5300, that are registeres against first GK. First GK is running with GKRouted=1, H245Routed=1.

I have first listening on an IP Address and second one on other.... too these machines can see each other because they are connected too to a Switch.

I need to know how many concurrent calls GNUGK can suppor... because I want to distribute it between two GK's.

Other problem, when I place a call on second GK, and then route the call to Cisco 5300, calls hangs after 2 minuts. Before on this list a guy told me that it is because Cisco can be registered against only one GK (first one) and how first GK is runnning in GKROuted and H245Routed, all calls have to pass on first one. I tried to make is work configuring like neighbours and it works, but I think all calls are processed by first GK and I don't know if GNUGK can process 300 simultaneus calls.... that's the reason I want to use 2 GK's. Some clue?... How can I do that?... there is a manner to distribute charge?.... All GW has to be registered against 1 GK because I use same GW to route calls for first and second GK.

Sorry my english, but I only speak spanish, if someone speak spanish please contact me and I am going to explain it more clearly....

TX

Sebastian.

MSN: gnocetti@hotmail.com