Re: Bug in UnicastAddress when Home = ... defined

Hi, Andrey.
Yes, I've not understood quite right about this BUGFIX.
But then we simply deal with another bug, new or old - don't know.
And reported bug has the direct attitude to RTP as RTP connection is established
according to content of H245 messages.
And I've said "from time to time". It means not always, but sometimes.
And what about subsection Home

># Home=192.168.1.1
>Default: 0.0.0.0
>
>The gatekeeper will listen for requests on this IP number. By default, the gatekeeper listens on
>all interfaces of your host. You should leave out this option, unless you want the gatekeeper
>only to bind to a specified IP.

There is not at least one word about "GnuGK not only listens on this address, but uses it for
ANY intercommunications." Only about listening requests.

Igor

--
С уважением,
Прохоров Игорь