Re: Bug in UnicastAddress when Home = ... defined

- BUGFIX(ProxyChannel.cxx) if Home is specified in the config, RTP proxy
  sockets will bind to this specific address - this should solve problems
  with proxy gatekeepers running on the same machine...

This one? It' s about RTP, not H245...

The correct behavior should be not using any other addresses than specified in
Home (but this is not fully implemented yet). In your case this would result
in no communication with external network because Home=192.168.1.1 means not
only GnuGK listens on this address, but uses it for ANY intercommunications.

One more time... Home is NOT the listen address for ProxyListener. I hope this
makes sense for you. ;)

Andrey.

> Maybe I don't understood all in this message...
> But now when defined Home = 192.168.1.1
> from time to time gnugk sends UnicastAddress=192.168.1.1 in H245 messages
OLC or OLCAck to