Re: I need some suggestion

hi,
Marc Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 06:08, Samuele Giovanni Tonon wrote:

I didn't see either H245PortRange or Q931PortRange in there.  If you
don't specify, it will use random ports.  I doubt that you want to be
opening up all ports.

thanks, the problem was i was forgetting to secify them.

RTPPortRange
Likewise, I don't see  RTPPortRange or T120PortRange.  Same thing about
using random ports.

same here :-)

I don't use ILS so I can't comment but how about trying direct
connections.  Do they work?

gnomeeting <-> gnomemeeting works without problem. Netmeeting seems to have still problem ...

Remember that after you assign some ports to the gnugk.ini file, those same ports need to be opened up on the FW, probably in the rc.local file or wherever you opened up port 1720.
yes i did it however ipcop is not "helpful" if you have to add 100 ports unless you use some tricks .

thanks
Samuele