I need some suggestion

hi,
sorry for mailing you again, but i didn't receive any
response to my question and i'm still stuck on to the problem.

I'll try to explain it in the clearest way i can :

i have a  Linux Nat Box  in which i have installed gnugk
to make it possible to ppl inside the lan, to use Gnome Meeting
or NetMeeting with other ppl outside the lan.

The Nat Box is IPCop, however i managed a way to install gnugk (2.0.6)
on it.
I have checked iptables rules to be sure gnugk can accept connection
to the public ip interface and forward on the internal one.

iptables is 1.2.7 with h323 patch

My conf is this:
###########
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimeToLive=600

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1721
CallSignalHandlerNumber=2
AcceptNeighborsCalls = 1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
#InternalNetwork=10.0.0.0/16

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

If i use Gnome Meeting from the internal lan, i can connect to ils.seconix.com and make chat, audio video with other.
If i use Net Meeting, it doesn't work.
On NM i setted up under Options, Advanced, the ip of the GateKeeper
as the one in which gnugk is running and a id name, however in this way i can't connect to an ils .
If i put the gnugk ip not as a gatekeeper but as a gateway on the option of netmeeting, i can connect to an ils, i can also request a
call to other ppl, but the video, the text, and the audio is not working.

Any idea ? I know that maybe it's a netmeeting question related but i would like to be sure that what i did for the gnugk section is right. I tried to find on google some information but i didn't find any.

Thanks a Lot Samuele

a call with ppl out