Re: Virtual Queues

>In any case, I'm quite happy to move forward and
>establish a new communications channel regardless of
>what has happened in the past. This is why I subscribed
>to the GnuGK lists over a week ago so I could see
>what the current status is

Thanks Craig for your response, and for everything you have done in the past
as the founder of the OpenH323 project. If I have in any way offended you, I
unreservedly apologize. The GNUGK project is only one of the beneficiaries
of your efforts. It's good to see you back after several month of absence.

Regards,
Franz.