Re: Virtual Queues

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:49:24 -0000
"Franz J Ehrengruber \(iptelenet\)" <franz@iptelenet.com> wrote:

> Jan,
>
> > I do feel that the overall attitude of  the GnuGK project
> > has been set by the original people who worked on it.
>
> I feel a response from you would be very much appreciated by the GNUGK
> community, to clear up things of the past. I have been monitoring the
> OpenH323 list for 4 years and can not recall any postings from our team that
> might have caused Craig's (over) reaction.

Franz,

   The communications in question were private and I do not feel it
would be appropriate to post them without consent of the people involved.
Suffice to say that it was not just me (over-reacting) - there were
several people (on both sides) in the email conversation in question and
the intent was very apparent.

   In any case, I'm quite happy to move forward and establish a new
communications channel regardless of what has happened in the past. This
is why I subscribed to the GnuGK lists over a week ago so I could see
what the current status is.

   The feedback from people such as Michal has been very warm, and a
wonderful contrast to what has happened previously. I look forward to
working with the GNuGK community closer in the future and I would
enourage any GnuGK users who are not already subscribed to the OpenH323
lists to do so.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren, craigs@postincrement.com http://www.postincrement.com
 Post Increment - Software, Consulting and Services
 Co-founder of the only open source H.323 project
 Phone: +61 2 43654666   Fax: +61 2 43673140   Mobile: +61 417 231046
 ICQ: #86852844          MSN: craig_southeren@hotmail.com
 GnuPG Public Key:  http://www.postincrement.com/pgp.txt
 Blog:              http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl87w7/blog/