Re: Virtual Queues

Hi,

until a few days ago I had the impression that we had pretty good
relations and I was very surprised to see Craigs comments.

In the past days I tried to clear this up with him in private email (and
that's were this belongs). I haven't been able so far to change his
impression of the past, but what matters is that we probably are on the
way to better communications for the future.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/