Re: Radius Authentification in routed mode

Thank you for your reply.

The only line I see in the log file is :

2003/11/06 14:12:12.708 4           radproto.cxx(1577)  RADIUS  Created
instance of RADIUS client (local if: 0.0.0.0, default ports 127.0.0.1:1812

After, when a call is placed, there's no radius authentification.

Cyrille