Radius Authentification in routed mode

Hi,

I'm using gnugk in routed mode to monitor/bill the traffic between 2 h323 gateway (no gatekeeper). I would like to know if it's possible to use a radius server for authentification in these kind of configuration.

I've configured my gnugk to do that but my configuration seems to be wrong because it doesn't query the radius server.

Here's my config file :

-------------

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimeToLive=600

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1720
CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=30000-39999
H245PortRange=40000-49999

[Proxy]
Enable=0

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
10.10.10.10=PVX;32,1

[CallTable]
DefaultCallDurationLimit=3600

[RadAuth]
Servers=127.0.0.1:1812
SharedSecret=testing123

[RadAliasAuth]
Servers=127.0.0.1:1812
SharedSecret=testing123

[FileAcct]
DetailFile=/usr/local/voip/cdr/cdr.log
Rotate=0

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAuth=required;Setup
RadAliasAuth=required;Setup

Does anyone could tell me if  I've an error in my configuration or if this kind of authentification is still not implemented ?

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Cyrille Demaret