Re: Radius Authentification in routed mode

Please look into trace level 5 log... the answer should be there...

./gnugk -ttttt -o gnugk.log -c gnugk.cfg

Andrey.

> Hi,
>
> I'm using gnugk in routed mode to monitor/bill the traffic between 2 h323
gateway (no gatekeeper). I would like to know if it's possible to use a
radius server for authentification in these kind of configuration.

> I've configured my gnugk to do that but my configuration seems to be wrong
because it doesn't query the radius server.

> Here's my config file :
>
> -------------
>
> [Gatekeeper::Main]
> Fourtytwo=42
> TimeToLive=600
>
> [RoutedMode]
> GKRouted=1
> H245Routed=1
> CallSignalPort=1720
> CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
> AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
> AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
> RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
> DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
> SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
> SupportNATedEndpoints=1
> Q931PortRange=30000-39999
> H245PortRange=40000-49999
>
> [Proxy]
> Enable=0
>
> [RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
> 10.10.10.10=PVX;32,1
>
> [CallTable]
> DefaultCallDurationLimit=3600
>
> [RadAuth]
> Servers=127.0.0.1:1812
> SharedSecret=testing123
>
> [RadAliasAuth]
> Servers=127.0.0.1:1812
> SharedSecret=testing123
>
> [FileAcct]
> DetailFile=/usr/local/voip/cdr/cdr.log
> Rotate=0
>
> [Gatekeeper::Auth]
> RadAuth=required;Setup
> RadAliasAuth=required;Setup
>
> Does anyone could tell me if  I've an error in my configuration or if this
kind of authentification is still not implemented ?