Re: Cisco ATA-186

If you know the ip_address of the ata you are going
to buy you can receive information about the firmware
by opening http://ip_address_of_ata/dev/ .

If you have CCO account you can download ATA software from cisco ftp site and
upgrade it even if it has non H323 image.

Of cource on the latest images from cisco there are options from
restricting the upgrade  and the reset to
factory defaults by password. If this is the case I don't know
how to flush it.

--
"They're unfriendly, which is fortunate, really.  They'd be difficult
to like."