Stress Test.

Hi List,

I tried to make a test with callgen ( openh323 ),
configuring one alias for my eth0 .

eth0 = 192.168.0.200
eth0:1 = 192.168.1.200

But not luck, exists some way to do this? somebody in this ready one
already did something with respect to this? exist some tool for this test?
in the web of gnugk, if my memory does not fail exist a soft to testing
gatekeeper, but no longer exist.

Cheers.