BizVoice Connectivity

Title: Message
Hi All,
I have a BisVoice VOIP gateway and I would like to configure the openh323gk to talk to it, has anyone here done this here before that could give me some feed back?
All The Best

Mike Wilson
Chief Technical Officer
NY Global Telkom

2nd Floor, Jubilee Center
42-46 Gloucester Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong

HK Landline: +852 34169876
HK Mobile:   +852 97173131

PH Landline: +632 6875706
PH Mobile:   +63 9206065076

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
is it addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are now on notice
that you are strictly prohibited from printing, storing , disseminating,
distributing or copying this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify immediately by replying to this
message.

ENCRYPTION NOTICE

If this email is DIGITALLY SIGNED then it will contain a Public Key Strong
Encryption Grade Certificate. This certificate can be used along with your
own Digital Certificate to send 3DES/RC2 Encrypted  email if required.