RE: Call controll: PrefixAuth and Q931 Setup

   Attribute,Value,op fields are not specific to my case, they included in FreeRadius default SQL schema. SQL schema in its turn is trying to mimic "users" file in the way it defines users. '"users" file format is derived from cistron/livingston, and goes like:

Username "check values"
	"reply values"

Since attribute is "Password", op is "==", value is "gw1" we will get the line :

gw1 Password == "gw1"

 This means that for user gw1 password has to be "gw1", othervise access will be denied. Since for AliasAuth username is by default the same as gw1 it will always match so access will be granted.
 You can use this to enter wrong password for denied destinations so the calls will be denied.

  More doc's on the topic could be found in the FreeRadius distribution itself.

	Julius