Re: Call controll: PrefixAuth and Q931 Setup

> Would you be interested in testing LDAP in GNU
> GK? I am going to provide a new LDAP
> implementation for >GK 2.2,
> but I do not have too much possibilities to test it.

Michael,
I'm currently porting GNUGK's v 2_0_6 LDAP implementation to Windows, using
the MS LDAP SDK, as I have !! FAILED !! to compile OpenLDAP under Windows
(Grrrrrrr....). So far,  the LDAPPasswordAuth and LDAPAliasAuth features are
working and were successfully tested with Netmeeting and GnomeMeeting. I'm
hoping to publish the code within the next few weeks or so.

We have 2 LDAP servers running here (SiteServer 3.0 with a SQL backend and
ADAM) on w2k/2003. You are welcome to use either for testing. Please contact
me via franz@iptelenet.com.

Yes, I would be very interested to test your LDAP implementation, thanks.

Regards,
Franz.