RE: Call controll: PrefixAuth and Q931 Setup

	Hi,

  Well lets presume you're using FreeRadius with MySQL backend (my personal favorites :). Then:

1. Do the FreeRadius/MySQL instalations. Good place to take a look would be :
   http://www.frontios.com/freeradius.html

2. Setup gnugk to authenticate ARQ's using AliasAuth method using FreeRadius server.

3. In database "radius" create table :
CREATE TABLE radcheck (
  id int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  UserName varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',
  Attribute varchar(32)  NOT NULL default '',
  op char(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '==',
  Value varchar(253) NOT NULL default '',
  IP varchar(15) NOT NULL default '0.0.0.0',
  REG varchar(30) NOT NULL default '^$',
  PRIMARY KEY  (id),
  KEY UserName (UserName(32))
) ;

4. modify sql.conf :
authorize_check_query = "SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM ${authcheck_table} WHERE Username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' AND IP = '%{Framed-IP-Address}' AND '%{Called-Station-Id}' REGEXP REG ORDER BY id LIMIT 1"

  Call from gw with h323-id "UserName" will be permited only if it comes from defined IP address, and "Called-Station-Id" matches regular expression stored in "REG" field.

  Sample table might look like:
| id | UserName | Attribute | op | Value | IP            | REG        |
|  1 | gwm      | Password  | == | gwm   | 192.168.3.1   | ^.*$       |
|  2 | gw1      | Password  | == | gk1   | 192.168.1.1   | ^0.......$ |

 So gwm is allowed to call anywhere, gw1 is allowed to call only numbers in format  "0 + seven more digits".

  You should take extra care to make sure that only originating calls get authenticated by this module, not answering ones.
  Authentication using regular expressions might not scale very well since sql queries using regular expressions might be a bit slow.

	Julius