Some newbie questions

Hello,

I have some newbie (probably) questions:

1. with which version of pwlib/openh323 gives gnugk the best
stability, performance? What do you recommend?

2. in gatekeeper routed mode how much open TCP sockets are used per
channel? it should limit the maximum number of calls, am I right?

3. if I want to send calls to my system from a not registered endpoint
(e.g. Cisco), do I need to run in Proxy mode? I would like to use
gatekeeper only to route calls, not bring RTP through gatekeeper. Is
it possible?

4. Can I authenticate calls (from unregistered EPs) by IP and H323ID?

Thanks in advance,
        Thomas