RE: GSM Gateway

Hi

I have used VegaStream 100's as a E1 to VoIP with no problems, this also
has the benefit that you can use the dial plan smarts in the VegaStream
and take some load off the call control in the GK, in the UK we have 4
carriers so on one stargate I had 4 sets of sim's and the VegaStream did
all the hard work of sorting out which carrier went to what sim group,
this was much more easer than doing it all in the GK and the Stargate.

So my setup would be something like:-

Receive all O2, Vodafone, T-mobile and Orange call to the GK.

The GK would send traffic to the GSM POP's (each POP was 1 VegaStream &
2 Stargate's)

At the GSM POP the VegaStream would look at the digits and add a group
prefix to the call for each carrier and send call to the Stargate which
would use the prefix to send the call to the right GSM channel for the
carrier.

I hope this helps

John