Re: No CallRec found in CallTable

> This trace message is generated when Q.931 Setup signalling message
> is received from an enpoint without preceeding ARQ from this endpoint
> (unregistered endpoint).
> You can overcome this either:
> *) by setting AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
> or
> *) by setting AcceptNeigborsCalls=1 (this also means AcceptCallsFromParent=1)

you are a very smart man sir.
if i set to accept unregistered calls, than it does pass the call properly. oddly i did have
acceptneighborcalls to 1 but even with this setting i did get the same no call rec found error.

i dont know much about 2.2. i understand the configs are different but i dont see any docs. is
the config file documented internally so that i wil be able to figure it out? to overcome this i
am using radaliasauth to control access to the gk and calls even though i have set
acceptunregisterdcalls to 1. this seems to work also.

> Recently I found another issue:
> EP1---GKC---GKP---EP2
>
> GKC is a child gatekeeper, GKP is a parent gatekeeper. If I place a call from
> EP1 to EP2 it works only for the first time. When I try to call the same EP for the second
time,
> GK is not sending ARQ to parent (it finds OZEP in the registration table and thinks
> it is registered ep, so there is not need to send ARQ to the parent), just sends Setup
> message directly. That results in call rejection from parent ("No CallRec found...").

thanks, i did see this also but did not know how to fully describe the error.
thanks much for your help sir.
regards
ray