Re: Framed-IP-Address woes using 2.0.6

Very strange - maybe you found some bug. Let's look again
at the test scenario:

EP1: 'joe',IP:1.2.3.4---------GK02--------EP2:???,'4.3.2.1'

EP1 makes a call to EP2.

Then GK should send to radius server upon receiving ARQ from EP1:

Access-Request {
    User-Name = "joe"
    Framed-IP-Address = 1.2.3.4
    Service-Type=Login-User
}

And upon receiving ARQ from EP2 (answerCall=true):

Access-Request {
    User-Name "???"
    Framed-IP-Address = 4.3.2.1
    Service-Type=Call-Check
}

"???" is an alias of the EP2 (you did not write what alias it is).
It is working fine when I test it - as you would expect, I think.

Please give me more details (are both endpoints registered?,
RRQs messages from them, etc.). If you wish we can track down
the problem on priv.

---
Zygmuntowicz Michal